Thursday 22 November 2012

Gerhard's Photos: Comix Experience 1991

GERHARD:
Jeff Tundis had posted a bunch of my old photos on his Art of Gerhard website quite a while ago. I've just started going through my old photos again and here are a few that aren't on his website.

A pleasant enough signing at Brian Hibbs' Comix Experience store in San Francisco, although it seems that this guy deemed it necessary to wear protective head gear in order to get Dave's autograph.

Dave autographs fresh produce! I believe it's a grapefruit.

Before the signing involves autographing various body parts, I decide to go for a walk.

Gerhard provided background art to Dave Sim's cast of Cerebus characters between issue #65 (August 1984) and #300 (March 2004) - contributing to over 4,700 pages of comic art, as well as numerous Cerebus covers and illustrations. Keep up to date on all of Gerhard's current projects at his blog and website, including details of his new book, The Wish.

No comments: