Friday 30 November 2012

Help Dave Sim Complete 'The Strange Death Of Alex Raymond'


ED BRUBAKER (GOTHAM CENTRAL, CRIMINAL):
(from 'Dave Sim Responds To The Fantagraphics Offer' at TCJ.com, 24 September 2012)
I agree that if it's about money, I would happily subscribe through Kickstarter or paypal or amazon payments or whatever, to just about any comics Sim wants to write and draw for the rest of his life.

DAVE GIBBONS (WATCHMEN):
(via Twitter, 24 November 2012)
Help Dave Sim complete this project. I have.

ERIC REYNOLDS (FANTAGRAPHICS BOOKS):
(from 'This Week In Comics' at TCJ.com, 7 September 2012)
I thought the Alex Raymond / Stan Drake serial in Glamourpuss was the most compelling thing going in periodical comics the last two years. I was bummed to learn it was ending. I would love to publish the finished book.

RICH JOHNSON (BLEEDING COOL):
(from Bleeding Cool, 23 November 2012)
I've given him my ten dollars. Won't you do the same?