Thursday 24 January 2013

Elizabeth Bardawill: A Cerebus Reader In Crisis

Cerebus Readers In Crisis #3 (2008)
Cover art by Dave Sim
ELIZABETH BARDAWILL:
My portrait is on the front. Dave did a really nice rendering of me and I actually was able to use my rusty graphic arts skills in assembling the digital art for the cover. PLEASE NOTE: No, my nose isn't really that perky, but I'm not complaining and yes, I squeed like a 15 year old fangirl when I got it in the mail.

Cerebus Readers In Crisis #3 featuring an 8-page comic by Elizabeth Bardawill is published by Effing Magnifier Publishing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

IIRC, Elizabeth told me that she had to make up the city skyline, as London, ONT, doesn't really even have a downtown. Her story is, IMHO, one of the single most creative entries in this 4-issue anthology. I truly wish I had held on to more copies of these four books. All I have left are my own personal copies. Highly recommend that you try to get a copy--at about 75-150 copies of each issue being the entire print run, they will only become more and more scarce as the years go by.