Saturday 31 August 2013

Gerhard's Cerebus Prints - On Sale Now!


GERHARD:
(by email, 30 August 2013)
Hello! I hope you are still having a great summer!

I've been busy but in a good way. I have been working on a series of Cerebus-related, limited edition prints and I'm ready to offer these for sale. You can check out the list on my new blog or on my re-vamped website.

I lost the old blog when I re-created the website. Technology! Your comments on the changes are always welcome.

I look forward to hearing from you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great, don't they?

Anonymous said...

They sure do! When it comes to photorealism, Gerhard blows Dave out of the water.

To be fair, Gerhard has 20 years' more practice drawing in a photorealistic style; it'll be very interesting to see Dave's artwork when he's 80. I bet he'll be slow but amazing!

-- Damian T. Lloyd, pdq