Tuesday 6 February 2018

Boxes? Boxes? We don't need no stinkin' Boxes!

Hi, Everybody!

If you're like me, there's only one thing on your mind:
Pro tip: If you're asking Morgan Freeman, it's probablGwyneth Paltrow's head...
That's right Debbie Does Dallas has sent in the following:
WASHINGTON, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA--A Moment Of Cerebus has received another dispatch from its high-placed source, who is familiar with the matter at hand, speaking once again on the condition of anonymity.

The high-placed source said, "You know, I'm really getting tired of going to these dank, cold, underground parking garages.  Can't we talk somewhere warmer?  And why did I have to come 》here《 to call you, huh?

"What?  Oh.  Yeah, I got nothin' new on them damn black boxes.  I mean, they're black, they have a rectangular shape, they got labels, and the first has four one-of-ones, plus six others.  What more do ya want?

"Geez, it's cold in here!  Next time, somewhere warm, awright?  And tell that chick...um...Debbie, I think it was, to stop stalking me.  You think I'm cold?  You shoulda seen her..."

The high-placed source's dispatch got cut off there.
No they didn't, that was the entirety of the message.

*sigh*

Next time: I dunno, I just don't know anymore... 

3 comments:

Tony Dunlop said...

What's in the box? Only John Parker knows...

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Tony,

You win.

Matt

Tony again said...

No matter where you go...