Saturday 12 May 2018

For Sale: Spermbirds Shirts

Hi, Everybody!

Who wants a Spermbirds Cerebus shirt?

Well, thanks to your pal and mine, Margaret Liss, (whose post I stole from the Facebooks...) here's a link to get one!
They call it: Spermbirds "Pig Classic", fyi...
They also have it for the ladies...

Merry uh..."Dozeno de Mayo" (that's a thing right?)

Everybody thank Margaret for leaving her Facebooks unlocked so I could stea... er, "borrow" her links. THANKS MAGS!!!

Next Time: Dave, Genesis, neither can dance (or so I've heard...) 

7 comments:

Margaret said...

umm. . .You're welcome? I think. . .

Jimmy Gownley said...

So... When did everyone realize that Earth had run out of band names, grandpa?

Well... one day we saw this T-Shirt...

Tim P said...

I suggested to my wife that I might get the shirt. She promptly said that I’m not walking around in a shirt with the word Spermbirds on it. She’s probably right. She has 6th sense about these things!

Margaret said...

I was wearing this shirt when I thought through security at Logan Airport in Boston. One of the TSA guys asked me if I was a fan of Cerebus. Yup. We started up a conversation that was only stopped as I had to go through that body scanner thingy. Turns out he didn't make it to the end.

Tony Dunlop said...

It just hit me - I wonder what that font is called?

You know who. said...

Ummmm...

Just guessin' here.

Sperm?

Eww!!!

You know who. said...

Wives. Can't live without 'em, but a lot more fun if you do.

JK?