Saturday 9 June 2018

Today's post is brought to you by the letter "K" and the number "68"...

Hi,  Everybody!

Comiclink!

STUDIO COMIX PRESS T-SHIRT PROTOTYPE

SWOON AND SNUFF SANDMAN PARODY DRAWING

SWOON SANDMAN PARODY DRAWING

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION VOL. 2 (SIGNED DAVE SIM CONTRIBUTOR COPY) #NO NUMBER, 9.4 NM

CEREBUS VOLUME 10 MINDS REMASTERED EDITION #NO NUMBER, 9.4 NM

And if you're looking for Dave's Stuff, search for "Cerebus Archive.

So, what do I have for all my little Cerebites (?)... Cerebians (?)... Aardvarkiphiles (?)... you guys, today?

By George I think he's got it!

George Gatsis has taken my idea and run with it. (For better or for worse...)
He's selling the Campaign 93 shirt.

Yeah, this one...
He's also got a 2018 version (Click the link to see it.) And Cerebus throwing the baby (ditto).

It's just me right?

Anybody else having trouble donating to the Dave Sim Fund through the CerebusDownloads.com site? I get all through Paypal, and then it freezes up. Is it just me? I'm probably just gonna up my donation at Patreon this month instead.

These title things are fun, right?

Okay, no word back from Dave yet about this week's Weekly Update and the lack of the ability to donate $7.77, so I'ma gonna go get some dinner.

Next Time: More title-y things, those are fun...

2 comments:

George Peter Gatsis said...

LOL...

Technically you posted the idea here first...

But, I have been in development on it at CerebusDownloads.com... for over a year... preparing content and finding good recipes for Cheese Burger Sweet Potato Fries combos.

I just pulled the switch and activated some of the stuff that's been in waiting.

:)

George

Anonymous said...

Mmm.

Sweeeet.

Potaaaatooooe.

Friiiiies.

Num, num, num ,num!