Monday 11 June 2018

It's my birthday and I'll Blog if I want to, Blog if I want to, you would Blog to if it happened to you



Hi, Everybody!

Comiclink!

STUDIO COMIX PRESS T-SHIRT PROTOTYPE

SWOON AND SNUFF SANDMAN PARODY DRAWING

SWOON SANDMAN PARODY DRAWING

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION VOL. 2 (SIGNED DAVE SIM CONTRIBUTOR COPY) #NO NUMBER, 9.4 NM

CEREBUS VOLUME 10 MINDS REMASTERED EDITION #NO NUMBER, 9.4 NM

And if you're looking for Dave's Stuff, search for "Cerebus Archive.

Short post 'cause I'ma gonna go see Deadpool Too.

If you're having trouble donating to Dave through CerebusDownloads.com, like I do, you can donate directly through Paypal by paying cerebustech@gmail.com

(You can even donate $0.77, or $7.77, or $77.70 like Dave wants...)

And you can buy my crap.

Or George's crap, or his other crap.
Crap.
Crap.

Next Time: Reading Cerebus maybe...

No comments: