Tuesday 31 July 2018

ERROR 404: Post NOT Found

We're sorry, but the post you are looking for does not exist.
(Probably because Matt is either too busy, or too lazy.)
Come back tomorrow, and we're sure Matt'll have gotten his shit together by then. (We hope...)
That's a nice looking mug though...

Pst: don't  tell Matt, Margaret here, I'm hijacking his post to tell you that the mug that Cerebus is holding? Yeah, Matt made a mug just like that:


There were even some "variant" mugs, as seen by the backwards mug on the left. If you ask nicely, perhaps Matt will sell you one. If he has some left.

6 comments:

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

And THERE goes Saturday's post...

Thanks Margaret!

Matt

Margaret said...

I do what I can. It ain't easy being me. I can always give you my link to some pictures that you can use as filler material if you need.

Jeff said...

Okay, thanks, Margaret. Way to make a guy feel inadequate...

Margaret said...

It isn't just you Jeff. Every dude is inadequate in my eyes. ;P

Tony Dunlop said...

These are my favorite kinds of posts here...all the times I've read that issue, I never noticed that mug.

Jeff said...

Tony, the mug is on one of the monthly-issue covers. In the Latter Daies run. Sheesh.

Ask me some time why I spell it that way.