Friday 28 September 2018

Cleaning-up kickstarter (Dave's Weekly Update #254)

Hi, Everybody!

Friend to the Blog and Star-Spangled Man With A Plan*, Steve Peters is doing a Kickstarter to restore his Rabbit Hell Digest books, (which celebrated it's 27th anniversary on August 17th.) The first one was issues 1 and 2. Now he's doing 3 and 4. The Kickstatrter ends in 54 hours, and he's only looking for another sixty-six bucks, so COME ON! COME ON!!! CHHHHEEEEEM-AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHNNNNN!!!!!

Anyway,

Heeeeeere's Dave:



Comics Link. I'm not winning a whole bunch of them. You're welcome?

Next Time: Russ Heath. (I hope...)

*on Earth 2986943-B

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I am one of the lucky few: I have all of the portfolios, with the same numbers--121 and 301. Although, Sandeep and Alfonso forgot me on one of the most recent portfolios and Dave had to order a special printing of #301, which he hand-packaged and shipped to me. I'm guessing the guys cost him some money on that one. IIRC, I wasn't the only one who got overlooked, but printing a small run is waaay more expensive.

It's a complicated business, but Dave chose to set it up this way.