Friday 16 November 2018

Comic Link & Kickstarter updates (Dave's Weekly Update #261)

Hi, Everybody!

Heeeeeere's Dave:



And Comicslink is here!

Here's the Kickstarter for the birthday card.

And if you wanna get in on the Vark Wars, I ain't gonna stop ya. All submissions to thevarkwars@gmail.com

Next Time: My Cerebus/Dave Sim cup runneth over. Seriously, I got so much stuff On Deck for the next few days... First up is a new feature for the New Year: "Please Hold For Dave Sim"! Here's the logo:

2 comments:

al said...

I've missed just one CAN (financial hardship)and it was the Flight version, so this seemed like a great chance to pick it up.

212 bucks? Ugh.

Sean R said...

Hello al!

I saw your comment and sent it to Dave. And he sent this reply for you!

"Hi al...

I feel your pain. It's hard to get the word out about this but my policy has always been that any Pledge Partner going through a period of financial hardship while a KS campaign is on-going is requested to let me know and I'll reserve your regular number for you for up to a full year and LONGER while you're getting back on your feet.

Sorry this is too late for you with FLIGHT, but next time you'll know!
Thanks for your on-going support!

Dave "

All the best,

Sean