Tuesday 11 June 2019

It's MY Birthday! Why are YOU getting the treat?

Hi, Everybody!

Aardvarks:
The remastered Volume 1 is available digitally for $9.99. 

If you're in the market to dress like Dave Sim, you can buy a "Matt D's A Moment of Cerebus" t-shirt right here. Or, if you're one of those nostalgia buffs who likes the earlier funnier A Moment Of Cerebus posts, the Tim W. Logo is available too.
 

If you want this:

Bidding's at Thirteen bucks, thanks to Jeff Seiler!
 
If you got a couple of extra bucks and want to do a fellow Cerebus fan a solid, Friend of the Blog Mike Battaglia has a go fund me here. 
All the Postcard from Hell? #2 surveys are in, and the cards are at the printers. 
The Cerebus In Hell? "Approval Is An Authoritarian Construct" T-Shirt is available in the US and UK 
Cerebus In Hell? is getting a webstore thing. And Sim City: A Dave To Kill For has merch now too. 
If you're looking for Cerebus the Barbarian Messiah, or Conversations. You got more than one way to behead a Borelean, Conversations, and Cerebus the Barbarian Messiah  
__________________________________________________

It's my birthday!

I'm twenty-one million, twenty-four thousand, seven hundred and eighty minutes old (give or take...).

Anyway, back in 2014, on one of the Kickstarters, Dave offered to send you a copy of whatever he was working on on your birthday. Of course I took him up on the deal, so I got:


It's been five years, I run AMOC now, Dave's not even drawing SODAR anymore,
And it's my birthday. I do what I want...
Don't judge me...
And here's the photo reference, go back and look at the drawing. See the "Dave Sim" hand? 

Okay, Birthday dinner time!

Next Time: New. Sim. Cerebus. Art.

5 comments:

Carson Grubaugh said...

Interesting to see the underlying structures he was using to map out the Sim Sizzle for that panel. Some of my favorite, totally bananas,drawing from SDOAR is what Dave does with the Sim Sizzles.

JLH said...

Happy birthday, Matt!

Birdsong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Slumbering Agartha said...

HAPPY Freakin' BIRTHDAY, MATT! A day late. I hope you had a swell time all day and night long, and are continuing to do so, and will continue to do so all the way through to your next birthday and beyond.

Jeff said...

Happy belated birthday, Matt! Hope you got the card we sent you.