Monday 26 August 2019

"Let's just say, I get around!"

Hi, Everybody!

Rigmarole:
This week's Auction is at $50 (USD) to Dion Turner. 
Colin Upton!: https://www.patreon.com/colinuptoncomics COLIN UPTON!!!: https://colinupton.tumblr.com/ For the love of Pete: COLIN UPTON!!!!!: https://www.facebook.com/Colin-Upton-Comics-257449422123/ 
"Manly" Matt Dow is still giving away free @#$%!


SEP191310 Order ten, makes a GREAT Stocking Stuffer!

ALSO:

_________________________________


Man, I can't wait to see this remastered...Oh right, "sotto voce", sorry...
Next Time: Stuff?

5 comments:

Damian T. Lloyd, Esq. said...

Anyone else remember Dave's "Mars Bar and the bus" story? Right as you can be: Don't buy CiH and give 100 percent of that money to the food bank.

-- Damian

Brian West said...

Hey Manly!, I would bid for the second Spider-Vark auction but I am too busy saving my money up to buy those 10 copies you mentioned. Wish me luck Damian!

p.s. Thanks for the screencap of the Feed the Poor! tweet. Wish I was still that handsome now as I was in that pic.

Damian T. Lloyd, Esq. said...

Good luck, Brian!

-- Damian

Brian West said...

Damian, thank you! That was very kind and I want to sincerely acknowledge your kindness regardless of our difference of opinion.

Damian T. Lloyd, Esq. said...

Brian W.: And thank you for taking it in the spirit in which it was offered. I may have differences of opinion with people, but I would never wish them anything other than good luck in their endeavours. I'm an asshole, not a monster.

-- Damian