Saturday 28 September 2019

Housekeeping: The Ol' AMOC Mailbag, Please Hold For Dave Sim 10/2019 is coming, And I see shark fins...

Hi, Everybody!

Mailbag Time!
The ol' AMOC Mailbag (momentofcerebus@gmail.com) got a message from Paul Slade:
Remind you of anyone?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Alvivi-Leather-Breathable-Headgear-Cosplay/dp/B07KXFT99M 
SPEAKING of Amazon, you can get a Vark Wars shirt there. Or here there, or also there.
_________________________

And then The ol' AMOC Mailbag got:
Hi Matt,
Dave sent me a postcard from Hell with a note instructing me to let you know my Ragmop Kickstarter is up and running now until Oct 14, and then to pretend that I’ve never heard of “Dave Sim”.
The link is: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/407549963/ragmop-the-world-needs-laughter
He didn’t say what you were supposed to do with this information. There wasn’t enough room on the postcard. I figure you must be able to read his mind and will know what to do!
Thanks, and all the best!
Rob Walton
Here's a video of Rob WITH Dave, AND Chester Brown:

(Stolen from Dan Nitzani over on the Faceybooks...)

SPEAKING of Kickstarters, Friend to the Blog: Steve Peters is running a new KickStarter to fund his latest project: Parallel Comicverses #1, which has a new story in it, WRITTEN BY DAVE SIM! And to celebrate, I'm doing STEVE PETERS WEEK II:

AND, Dave's gonna call on Thursday, so get your questions into momentofcerebus@gmail.com, and I'll get 'em to Dave, and he'll answer them. (It's a pretty neat system we've developed...)

Next Time: Steve Peters Week II. I just said that. Damn man, why you gotta be like that?

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Again, your links don't link. I was just about to get my kink on with the aardvark headgear, but...nooooooooo!

Bastard! Worse: TEASE!!!

Gary Boyarski said...

Oh my!!! For the Cerebus fan who has everything! Maybe that mask could inspire a new issue of Cerebus in Hell? Imagine a photo cover with that thing on some poor shmucks head. The twitters would be in an uproar all over again. :D

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Anybody else having link trouble?

"Manly"

Travis Pelkie said...

Jeff forgot to turn off his adult filter on his internet lol ;)