Friday 20 September 2019

Prelude to an Update.

Hi, Everybody!

Church and State Vol 2 Prototype Auction is at $175(US) to Bill Ritter (if you wanna make him cry, send your bids to momentofcerebus@gmail.com with your full name and stuff.)

I'm posting this NOW, to give you time before I post the Weekly Update (which I'll post LATE, so everybody gets a chance to dig through the couch and find some more loose change...)

Okay, 

Next Time: Dave and the updates that are weekly...
Well, W. and me...

6 comments:

Bill Ritter said...

When does this auction thing end?

Is it allowable to submit a bid and then a not to exceed?

In the event someone makes me cry, when you update the site with the new winner is there a duration of time for bids to submit before closure?

How much is a bid to make Seiler cry? I mean, in general...not necessarily bidding for anything but the tears? (asking for a friend, btw)

Michael R. said...

Congrats Bill!
Happy birthday Margaret!
Has anyone start receiving their postcards in the states. I received the "perfect" one, but no one I had to be mailed hasnt?

Bill Ritter said...

Thanks; I'm excited to get this one.

I received the perfect postcard, but not the mailed potentially beat up/standard one.

Birdsong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff said...

Bill, I cry whenever the KC Royals lose, so all ya gotta do is bribe your favorite baseball team to buy up all of the Royals' best players. A few dozen million dollars (U.S) should do the trick.

Jeff said...

Oh, and Happy Birthday, Mags!