Saturday 23 November 2019

It's a long trek out to the ol' AMOC Mailbox, what with the two mile long driveway, and the servants are all hunting, so it's up to me, and I'm no spring chicken, but it's gotta be done...

Hi, Everybody!

So, the Vark Wars is coming out on Wednesday (if you're a Prime member, you could pick it up from your LCS in a Vark Wars shirt and blow their G__ D___ MINDS! (Free two day shipping!) (And while you're there, you can order House of Cerebus and The Silver Cerebus!) (Sh*t... that'd be a pretty full day...), and you'll all get to finally read it.

I read it when I got my copies from Dave.

I signed and sent a copy to Benjamin Hobbs, and he sent one back:
In case you can't read it, it says: "HEY MATT! THANKS FOR DEFACING A COPY OF VARK WARS AND SENDING IT TO ME! I'M RETURNING THE FAVOR! ULTRA-RARE "HALO" EDITION! ONE-OF-ONE! WOW!"
And then....he drew little halos on everybody. EVERYBODY!!!:
Click for bigger insanity.

He also drew mustaches on people....
I love this, but I HATE it! Because I didn't think of it!!!
He even did this:
I need some of those sold out issues too...
And to add insult to injury, he included these:
I made C.O.A.s for all the issues I signed. His are funnier....
And if all that wasn't funnily horrible enough, he ALSO sent me this:
Click to see it in all it's majesty.
(It's at this point, that I feel compelled to note that in the original unfinished (and unpublished) Iguana VS Beer #1, there's a running motif that at the end of every round, I declared a winner between Iguana and Beer. There'd be a caption box that would say: "WINNER: Beer!" or "WINNNER: Iguana!" depending on how the round went. All I can do is the following.)

You want a hilariously goofy signed Vark Wars? Comment on Hobbs post on Wednesday, and maybe he'll sell you one.

Want one signed by me? (I mean, I DID write like half the issue...) Email momentofcerebus@gmail.com, and let me know, $4 (USD) plus shipping (which is like a buck or two, and YES, I ship to Timbuktu and all points in-between.).

Next Time: I expect the email from Oliver any minute now... 

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I wrote/suggested two panels of "Vark Wars", which is why I'm giving away eight of my signed contributor copies.

Want one? Let me know.

Jeff said...

Hey, boss? I bagged two pheasants and a grouse!

Yum, yum!!!

Jeff said...

BTW, I need at least one copy of "Colour Your Own". I have a standing order for all monthly CIH?s, but my guy apparently thought that I wasn't "into" colouring. Help, anyone?