Monday 20 January 2020

A REAL Cerebus #1 FOR SALE!

Hi, Everybody!

The Varking Dead

And Friend to the Blog, Greg Hyland is running the next volume of The Monster Atlas on Kickstarter.

And, a BIG: THANK YOU! to anybody who donated to the GoFundMe for Blair Kitchen's family. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Cerebus Archive Number Eight: Women
__________________________

Hey look at that, F. Paul Wilson is selling his Cerebus #1.

As he says in the auction description:
Cerebus the Aardvark 1 -SIGNED. Shipped with USPS Priority - This is a true #1 (authenticated by Dave Sim himself when he signed it).  A few tiny spine creases, upper right corner crease.  (see photos)  A nice bright copy.  Probably in the 7.0-7.5 range.  I'm starting the bidding at $100 with no reserve beyond that.


 

I wish I had the money to bid.

I LOVE the film adaptation of The Keep. So getting F. Paul's personal copy of #1 would be awesome. Alas, I'm broke.

Broke like Cerebus...
Next Time: I got some neat stuff in the (e)mail...

No comments: