Thursday 12 March 2020

Address to the Diamond Seminar - June 14, 1992

Thanks to Matt's note on Wednesday's? Tuesday's? Post I remembered I still had to do something for Thursday. . .

Normally I'd have a Dave Sim's notebook entry here. . .But last weekend there was a hockey game in Boston on Saturday (Bruins) and Sunday (Pride). Then life happened. Thanks life. So now you get the scans I took of the small pamphlet I got somehow. The pamphlet is fanzine size, 5.5" x 8.5", basically letter size paper folded in half. However, instead of being stapled it is actually glued together. All that is on the cover is "Address to the Diamond Seminar - June 14, 1992". It is Dave's speech to the Diamond Seminar. You can click on the pictures to make them all much bigger.





Next week this column will be back to Dave Sim's notebook stuff.


2 comments:

Tony Dunlop said...

This was printed in the back of one of the comic issues, wasn't it? I'm sure I've read at least parts of it before.

Byron said...

Why is Dave Sim is so intelligent?