Saturday 18 April 2020

Cerebus: The Defense of Fort Columbia (1985)

Hi, Everybody!

Geez, I don't even know what the hell is going on anymore. Is this Rigmarole even accurate?
ATTRACTIVE COUSINS #1 IS NOW AVAILABLE TO ORDER FROM DIAMOND! (I think it's still a possibility.) 
ALSO VARK WARS: WALT'S EMPIRE STRIKES BACK #1 IS STILL AVAILABLE TO ORDER! (maybe.) 
High Society: Red State ORDER CODE MAR201420 , Blue State ORDER CODE MAR201419, Cerebus ORDER CODE MAR201421, None ORDER CODE MAR201418 
And there are still Red State buttons for sale
Hey look, Dave Sim art for sale
 And coming next month, Dave and Ger art for sale.
And here's yer free CiH
Ya got all that?
________________________________________

Filling in the gaps in the Cerebus Miscellany over in the Hey Kids! Free Comics! section, here's the first Cerebus Jam Story:
Cerebus Jam #1 (April 1985)
Art by Bill Sienkiewicz








You can Find Scott and Bo online.

Next Time: Another CiH? strip, and then Oliver.

4 comments:

Brian West said...

Matt, it could be my browser. Just got an update to it. However, I don't see any images at all for the CEREBUS JAM story. Anyone else reading this encounter the same issue or no? If not, then I gotta road trip to Redmond, WA to make. Bill G. has some splainin' to do.

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Well what the fuck was THAT shit?

So, Brian, you're NOT crazy, and your computer is NOT broken.

The images didn't so up for me, and when I edited the post and reloaded them, they'd show up and then disappear. So I reloaded them again, and the disappeared. Looks like it worked after I moved the images off of my external drive and uploaded them from my desktop.

Let's see if this happens again tomorrow or Monday...

Manly Matt Dow
Interm Editor

Eddie said...

WALTS EMPIRE’s cut off date was extended to Apr 24.

Brian West said...

Thank you, Matt.

Thank you, Eddie for the update on WALT'S EMPIRE. Will share that news elsewhere very soon.