Monday 29 June 2020

Monday update from Dave, and the ol' AMOC Mailbag comes back now... ya hear.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!


WE INTERRUPT THE REGULARLY SCHEDULED MOMENT TO BRING YOU THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE

The Cerebus 2020 Campaign buttons will no
longer be available as of Friday, July 10, 2020





THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND ATTENTION
WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY
SCHEDULED MOMENT
_____________________________________________________

Hi, Everybody!

(Geez...don't DO THAT Birdsong! I'm not a young Matt anymore...)

Anyway,

Dave's latest Update:

______________________________________________

Okay then.

And the Ol' AMOC Mailbag got:
Dear AMOC,

I’ve just been reading issue 4 of Craig Thompson’s current series Ginseng Roots, which is all about his childhood in Wisconsin. The extract below immediately made me think of Dave’s wrist brace.

Ginseng Roots is great, by the way: highly recommended.

Paul

Thanks Paul!

Next Time: A new round of Aardvark Comment, AND YOU CAN GET IN ON IT!!! 

4 comments:

Steve Peters said...

I had one of those! Never heard it called a "Bible bump" though.

But my doctor did indeed slam it with a large book and it went away.

Tony Dunlop said...

I had one too. My doctor stuck a HUUUUUGE needle into my wrist, sucked a bunch of highly viscous fluid out, and that was that. It hasn't come back.
I'm quite sure that isn't what Dave has.

carmine said...

This is good advice. Worked for me (didn't use the Bible but a back brush instead)

Anonymous said...

I bet Dave never tried slamming his wrist with a Bible. Oh Dave, ye of little faith.