Saturday 26 September 2020

Whoa, how long has THIS been in the Ol' AMOC Mailbag?!?

Hi, Everybody!

Well, this has been in the "kitty" for way too long...

Jeff Seiler sent in:
From: Jeff Seiler 
Date: Tue, Sep 4, 2018(!!!) at 2:16 AM
Subject: Re: Judenhass original pencils tracing papers

Hi, Matt--Appropos of yesterday's AMOC entry, here are a few pix of tracing papers that Dave sent me for my 50th birthday. I think you may have seen these before, since I lived in Manitowoc then. Feel free to post them.

Best you and the ladies,

Jeff




Click for the bigger and more details on all of these.

Now I only have eight unread emails in my inbox...

You can read Judenhass here.
____________________________________

Order HERMANN #1! (The NEW CiH?), buy Batvark: PENIS on the 30th, check out the new Cerebus masks and whatnots, Signed copies of Vark Wars: Walt's Empire Strikes Back (Signed by Dave, Signed by Dave and me, Signed by me after I scribble out Dave's name, Pretty much available Signed only...), don't forget cerebusoverload.com 

And bid on a slightly used copy of SODAR:

Bidding starts at $50 (USD)

As you all know, Wilf Jenkins was the Aardvark/Vanaheim lawyer for years, and during that time he was on the comp list. Wilf saved all his copies. Dave and Wilf have signed them, and there's a certificate of authenticity. The books will be available from Looking For Heroes, for $10 (CAD) plus $4 dollars shipping to Canada and $5 dollars shipping to the USA. All the money goes to the Food Bank of the Waterloo Region.

2 comments:

sl said...

how does one bid on sdoar? there's no link.

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Bid in the comments.

Manly