Saturday 31 October 2020

"Dastardly" Dave Update #4

Hi, Everybody!

"Censored-For-Grandma"*
"Most! Controversial! Back! Cover! Ever!"**

"Dastardly" Dave Sim's Update #4:

"Dastardly" Dave is referring to the questions I got at momentofcerebus@gmail.com from “Morbid”*** Michael R. (of Easton Pennsylvania):
Hi Matt!

Question for Dave.

Hi Dave!

Happy Helloween! Emphasis on the hell. It's Saturday morning and I'm catching up on your TMI of the Halloween wrist/drawing for best Ghastly Graham Ingels HALLOWEEN SPAWN 10 cover for the Spawn Kickstarter and the Too Controversial SPAWN 10 Back Cover Variant. For what's it worth, I did get both. GULP. This is going to be my BIGGEST pledge for a Dave Sim Kickstarter. … or any Kickstarter by anyone. Which leads to …

… Congratulations on your most successful Kickstarter EVER! …and still going. Since I'm on a Spawn topic …

1-Has Todd McFarlane contacted you on a future collaboration for a future Spawn issue?
2-Would you consider writing a future issue of Spawn if Todd would ask you?

I have more Spawn questions but I'll save them for the end of the Spawn Kickstarter. :) Hopefully you'll find some time to answer them on Thursday, November 12.

All the best,
Michael
"Maniac" Matt Dow

*for the Spawn #10 Kickstarter cover, you have to manage your pledge, so you may end up having to cancel and redo your pledge (that's what I've heard has happened.) ("Forewarned is warning beforehand" and now you know...

**If the link doesn't look like this:


Hit "refresh".

***See, everybody's getting one...

No comments: