Saturday 28 November 2020

Matt's Black Friday Report: One Empty Chair

Hi, Everybody!

How was your Black Friday?

Mine was...

I'll get back to that...

But, first:







_________________________

So, getting back to Black Friday...

Mine ended like this:



Yeah, it's broke...

I got it pinched in a machine at work.

But the good news is I have a skeleton inside me:
Halloween is gonna be so much fun next year...

This stuff:
Cerebus in Hell?: order the new one: The Amazing Batvark Final Order Cut-off is December 27th. And, on Wednesday, the 25th, pick up Spider-Whore.

And if you haven't gotten your surveys in for the Spawn #10 Kickstarter, you really should, so I can get my stuff. Which will get printed once the second chance IndieGoGo ends on today (supposedly...).


The AMOC Cerebus Merch store: Check out the new Cerebus masks and whatnots. PENIS and XXXXX added. And there's a sale:
Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales will be running:
Nov 27 and Nov 29 – 30
Carson Grubaugh is auctioning off this:
Click for Bigger.
It's:
This was the painted cover I did for SDOAR V1, based on mock-ups by Dave. Four months of work that we both agreed was just too cluttered to serve as the actual cover. The work is a 20" x 16" oil painting on board. It already has a frame.

Highest bidder in the comments after one week gets the work. Buyer will pay shipping, and if desired, insurance. If no insurance is purchased any awful thing the USPS does to the work on the way is the buyers loss."
Current HIGH bid is to Cerebus in Hell?'s own David Birdsong for $200. By Executive Fiat, the Auction ends on Cyber Monday (November 30th).

Next Time: Oliver Simonsen and HIS wrap-up...

6 comments:

Brian West said...

Manly, hope you feel better very soon.

Anonymous said...

Matt,

Sorry to hear that. Your skeleton comment was funny. Hope you heal up asap!

cheers,

A Fake Name

Steve said...


Oh man, Manly!!

I winced when I saw the pics ~~ I pinched a finger royally bad cleaning a printing press years ago between two press drums. So yeah, black finger nail, swollen, I know what's headed your way.

And is the left your dominant hand too?
*sheesh!*

Steve

Birdsong said...

I did that one with a printing press as well. I guess that’s a hazard of that trade. Looks painful, but they don’t call you Manly for nothing. Hope it’s better soon.

jonbly said...

> the good news is I have a skeleton inside me

Lu-cky!

Dave Kopperman said...

Gah. Feel better!