Tuesday 24 November 2020

The Ol' AMOC Mailbag brings WHAT THE @#%&!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, Everybody!

Welp... the ol' AMOC Mailbag has brought a box.



Okay, the box tells ya...

BUT(!) it wasn't twenty-five copies of Hermann.

It was twenty-five copies of Hermann, AND twenty-five copies of the "virgin" cover of the HRM Edition.

And NOT just twenty-five copies of the HRM Edition, but copies ONE through TWENTY-FIVE!!!

This is the only time you'll ever see copies one through three of any Cerebus in Hell? outside the Off-White House.

I...I, uh, I got them by mistake.

They're going to Ben Hobbs tomorrow.

But the regular copies are going to be for sale as soon as Dave and my brother* let me know which copies they want.

(I got #s 1900, 1902, 1906-1925, 1928-1930.)

*as regular viewers of Please Hold For Dave Sim know, Dave made a joke with an amalgamation of the CiH? team's names. One of them is 'Bashful' Benjamin Dow. Benjamin Dow is my brother.
______________________________________

Speaking of Cerebus in Hell?: order the new one: The Amazing Batvark Final Order Cut-off is December 27th. And, on Wednesday, the 25th, pick up Spider-Whore.

And if you haven't gotten your surveys in for the Spawn #10 Kickstarter, you really should, so I can get my stuff. Which will get printed once the second chance IndieGoGo ends on Friday.


The AMOC Cerebus Merch store: Check out the new Cerebus masks and whatnots. PENIS and XXXXX added. And there's a sale:
Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales will be running:
Nov 26 – 27
Nov 29 – 30
Carson Grubaugh is auctioning off this:
Click for Bigger.
It's:
This was the painted cover I did for SDOAR V1, based on mock-ups by Dave. Four months of work that we both agreed was just too cluttered to serve as the actual cover. The work is a 20" x 16" oil painting on board. It already has a frame.

Highest bidder in the comments after one week gets the work. Buyer will pay shipping, and if desired, insurance. If no insurance is purchased any awful thing the USPS does to the work on the way is the buyers loss."
Current HIGH bid is to Cerebus in Hell?'s own David Birdsong for $200. By Executive Fiat, the Auction ends on Cyber Monday (November 30th).

Next Time: Hobbs posts about why the HRM Edition is delayed. And then links to this post.

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Umm. . .Yeah. . .So what you want for one of those there virgin copies? I won't tell Hobbs if you don't. . .

Larry Wooten said...

Hmm. Virgin Hermann. Virgin 1911. That would be a fun one to get, if available. CAN #11, prefaced by 19.
Want to pick up a Spider-Whore from you when available too.

Michael R. said...

Can I get my CAN#26 for $25? I'll even let you pay for the postage. LOL!!!!

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Margaret: Ix-nay! Obbs-hay is ight-ray ere-thay...
Excuse us, Hobbs. When Margaret and I get together we like to talk over old times in an ancient Borealan dialect...

Larry: I don't have the Virgin 1911. I got the REGULAR 1911. I got the Virgin 11, but it's going to Hobbs and he's releasing my father.

Michael R.: Sorry, I got 1-25. If I had 26...

Manly

Larry Wooten said...

Heck, it doesn't have to be a virgin to be sexy to me. I like the number. I can go for that, if available.

Birdsong said...

Aaargh! Thanks for posting the early version of the Mr.H page with all the typos, Matthew. That's the second time today I needed to be defibrillated. Fortunately I save a copy of all the proofs we send to the printer and between Dave and all the substitute Daves we spotted all of them and corrections were made.

(And no, there is not a space between 'Mr.' and 'H' because Dave Sim says so.)

Not Birdsong (at least not until Tuesday, I'm ON vacation!)