Tuesday 1 December 2020

Compare and contrast: Guys and Form & Void

Hi, Everybody!

What do we call it when Matt runs the Monday Report on a Tuesday?

"Matt being a lazy @#%&?"

_________________________________

So, the first twenty-five copies of the "HRM" Edition of Hermann are on their way to Hobbs.

Hey! Speaking of Hermann, Dave sent photos of him signing HIS copies:



Cerebus in Hell?: order the new one: The Amazing Batvark Final Order Cut-off is December 27th. And, on the last Wednesday of the month, the 30th, pick up Hermann.

And if you haven't gotten your surveys in for the Spawn #10 Kickstarter, you really should, so I can get my stuff. 


The AMOC Cerebus Merch store: Check out the new Cerebus masks and whatnots.
The entire store will be on sale:
Dec 2 – 4
Dec 9 – 11
Dec 16 – 18

Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 30% off! That means $14 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 crewnecks, and way more.

And Dave's calling on Thursday, and Margaret has so many questions... But I'll squeeze you guys in if you got something...

What?

Not Moment enough?

Fine...

On Saturday I posted:


Well, here's the call back from Form & Void:


Neat huh?

I'd love to see the notebook entries for these pages... 

(What, if Margaret can give me orders, then I can give her orders...)

Next Time: Hobbs. 

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I'm sorry (not sorry) for all the questions. That is what we get when there is no Bruins games and I'm stuck at home with my Cerebus collection which needs organizing. And somehow I miss placed my Cerebus #35. Now I have to dig around for that.

Margaret said...

Oh, and I'll see what I can do for notebook pages for ya King Matt. Though it won't be tomorrow's entry, that was written last Saturday.

Damian T. Lloyd, Esq. said...

Ha ha! Dave's assertion that "it would be impossible to see how full or empty each or any of them were" reminds me of the old joke about the cop on the witness stand, testifying about how he sees around corners. The Geejy Bird quality of these ruminations (Moooo!) of Dave's is funny.

-- Damian