Wednesday 24 March 2021

Swords of Cerebus In Hell? Cover Updates

Benjamin Hobbs:

Dave requested that I alter the flames and logo colors for the subsequent volumes of  SWORDS OF CEREBUS IN HELL?. Here are two different versions of Volume 3:


I sent the second proofs to Dave, so I should have feedback on these this week.

Here's the wrap around dust jacket for the SWORDS hardcover:

The Hard cover will be a case bound book with stitch binding.  It looks like the book will sell for $60-$65 plus shipping.

There has been a delay on both the SC and HC, so SWORDS won't be in stores on the last Wednesday of April as originally planned. I'm still trying to figure out when it will be available. I'll post updates as I have them. 

Next Week: Another SWORDS update!

2 comments:

Brian West said...

Ok, anybody in the CIH? braintrust want to tell me why there's a HERMANN variant of the AMAZING CEREBUS #1 cover pictured above?

Did that happen in 2017-2018 or is that a new wrinkle Benjamin threw into the mix for the cover of Swords of CIH? volume 3?

Damian T. Lloyd, Esq. said...

Am I mentioned in any of these? I want to know whether to buy a copy or not.

-- D.