Wednesday 7 April 2021

Flaming Cerebus...On Sale LAST WEEK!

Benjamin Hobbs:

The past few weeks have been incredibly busy. "HOW busy?" You ask? SO busy that I didn't realize that last Wednesday was the last Wednesday of the month! Some of you might have realized it and made your way to your LCS to pick up a copy of FLAMING CEREBUS #1! The rest of you who wait for my friendly reminder ought to run to your LCS today! Tell 'em I got busy.

Now available to order from Diamond: STRANGERS IN CEREBUS #1 written by myself and the lovey Laura McFarland! "How lovely is she?", you might be asking? So lovely I'll be marrying her this summer!

Also available to order now: SWORDS OF CEREBUS IN HELL? VOLUME 3!

Volume 3 collects the issues pictured on the cover.  Not the ones listed in the Diamond description.

This week I sent Volume 2 of SWORDS to the printer. Here's the dust jacket to the Hardcover:

Next week: Dave critiques my coloring of one of the variant covers of Cerebus #2

No comments: