Tuesday 20 July 2021

It's Kickstarter Eve! Remember to hang your stocking so Cerebus can fill it!

Hi, Everybody!

What the Hell? is going on in Cerebus -land?

Well, tomorrow, Ben Hobbs SECOND Swords of Cerebus in Hell? Hardcover Kickstarter goes live right about noon. Ben has a post already written and in "the kitty" with links and pictures and it's gonna be magical...

Anyway, is response to Ben, Dave faxed me:

Well, it's important to remember, that this is DAVE'S LIST, and doesn't necessarily represent the views and plans of Hobbs, The Waverly Press, Sean at Living The Line, or anybody else. Like:
#1 ain't happening yet.
#2 is tomorrow.
#3 - #8 are presumably still "on deck" but may get recajiggered...

Anyway, Dave also sent me this as part of a Fax that the recipiant hasn't cleared me to run the rest of, but it's interesting:
Ooooh! I got pics:
Lots of neat stuff, too bad I scaled the pic, ay Margaret?

Dave's signing, and: You. Are. There.

Reverse angle, like something Orson Wells did in Citizen Kane...

So if you DIDN'T order from you LCS, and you do NOW, you might get a signed copy...

Speaking of the Cerebus in Hell?s, Batvark Coronavirus and Sword of Cerebus in Hell? Volume 6 are still available to order from your Local Comicbook Store. But since I'm helping proof them, I assume the FOC is here or will be shortly.
________________________
Hey, look what Heritage has.
________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:
July 21 (Hey, THAT'S tomorrow!) – 25
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!

And for those of you who HATE The Waverly Press (Hey Bill.), and think Cerebus in Hell? isn't funny (Hi, I'm-not-listing-all-your-names-because-ya'll-are-Legion...) Here's your "Moment":



Next Time: Hobbs needs money. Weddings don't pay for themselves...

4 comments:

Brian West said...

Manly, the FOC for BATVARK CORONAVIRUS is July 29th.

Jeff said...

Dave, who once scolded me over the phone for bringing up baseball: "I told you not to talk about sports!" (Like a reformed addict, which he apparently was about sports), is wearing a University of Texas Longhorns sweatshirt in these pics. *Nobody* wears a University of Texas Longhorns shirt unless, 1) They're *really into University of Texas Longhorns sports, or B) They are subtly thanking the generous, anonymous donor from Austin, Texas.

Interesting. I'd bet on the latter, except that I don't bet on sports.

I wonder when Dave will wear the t-shirt that I had specially printed just for him?

Tony Dunlop said...

True story: Driving home from lunch today, I saw a sign outside what must've been a fertilizer dealer:

"Manure jokes aren't the best...but they're number 2."

Comic Art Metaphysics strikes again!

Anonymous said...

I haven't even begun my Kickstarter shopping this year..!

cheers,

A Fake Name