Wednesday 7 July 2021

Swords of CIH? Covers and other news!

Benjamin Hobbs:

As was reported earlier this week, Laura and I will be at the Gem City Comic Con in Dayton, OH on July 24th and 25th.  Stop by and say hi if you're at the show! We can sign your copies of Strangers in Cerebus! (And other CIH? titles.)

I sent Dave the proof copies of SWORDS of CIH? Volumes 6-12. Here's the cover of Volume 12:

Dave had this to say:

So here's the revised version of 12 following Dave's notes:

And I tried a flat color in to see if that was any more legible:


 Do you have a preference of logo color? Let me know in the comments!

Next Week: Volumes 1 and 2 of the SWORDS OF CIH? HCs are in the mail! It's time to per-launch the V3 and V4 KS!

3 comments:

Birdsong said...

The white version is more readable and looks better as well.

Damian T. Lloyd, Esq. said...

I concur with Birdie.

-- Dame

Anonymous said...

I agree. White is the best option, though red does pop out. That would be my #2 pick.

cheers,

A Fake Name