Tuesday 7 September 2021

Batvark Coronaviris NOW ON SALE...at my house...

Hi, Everybody!

MAILCALL!!!:

I got my contributor copies of Batvark: Coronavirus:


I got numbers 183-212. Dave's getting 186 and four others. (Haven't asked him yet, not sure which four he wants.)

I'm selling them for $4 plus $3 for shipping (US) $5 for shipping (Sweaty foreigners). Shoot an email to momentofcerebus@gmail.com with your demands for Batvark. (Money goes to my Paypal, mouseskull@gmail.com, or we'll figure something out if you're Jeff and won't use the Paypal...)

Also available, Crisis on Infinite Quarantine. (And if I drag my feet on this, SuperCerebus VS Covid-19 which I should get next month...)

Members of the Little Orphan Aardvark Secret Society, use the code from last time (you know the one Larry...), and get your "Official L.O.A.S.S. decoder bookmark".

Everybody else gets a Sketch on Regency Notepad paper of something...

(In case you're wondering how I contributed, I came up with the cover we parodied, and wrote the first strip:)

I'll sign the books, and for an extra two dollars, I'll forge the other guys names too...
______________________________
______________________________
Get that sweet, sweet Gerhard art, and piano music (but mostly that sweet @$$ Gerhard art...) https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chrisopperman/still-waters
______________________________
For the next little while, EVERYTHING on CerebusOverload.com is 30% off (with the code: 30OFF).

Offer ends when The Waverly Press launches Cerebus #2! (Soon, REAL soon...)
______________________________
Which leads to Heritage, and the fact they're gonna be auctioning off the original art to the Cerebus #2 covers (5 of them,) and the NEW Cerebus #1 (just 1 of them.) 
______________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:
September 22 – 27
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!

Next Time: Hobbs talks about how he'll forge everybody's signatures for a buck-fitty...

No comments: