Wednesday 6 October 2021

SOCIH? Volume 5 and 6 Kickstarter goes live NEXT WEEK!

Benjamin Hobbs: 

Swords of Cerebus In Hell? Volume 5 and 6 Kickstarter goes live next week! The pre-launch page is up HERE. Sign up and you'll be notified when the campaign is live!

There will be cards offered as stretch goals. These include Kent Olsen and Dr. Varkhatten:

This campaign will have several add-ons as well.   These include A Bundle of SOCIH? Softcovers signed by Dave Sim:


 The wrap-around variant cover of Super-Cerebus VS Covid-19:

And the Batvark: Coronavirus "Classic" variant:

There are two or three other add-ons in the works that will be revealed next week when the campaign launches!

Next Week: The SOCIH? V5 and V6 Kickstarter launches!

2 comments:

Travis Pelkie said...

I had a thought the other day, and wondered if it might be viable.

Would you be able to do prints of the dust jackets of the HCs? Some of us might not be able to afford the HCs but appreciate the fine work at aping the DC Archives look and want them in some form. The thing is, I don’t know what would be a reasonable price for such a thing. I probably wouldn’t want to pay more than about $10 per cover, so if it wasn’t around that, it’d be too rich for my blood.

And now I could get signed by Dave copies of the SCs? And other CIH? Variants? Um, yeah, that’s why I haven’t been buying the Swords monthly, I’ve been waiting for this! (Hoping y’all believe me….). (Actually, I just don’t have a regular LCS at this moment in time.)

Best of luck! I just pledged for the Cerebus 2 stuff earlier today, and dammit if I didn’t NEED those Cere-Spawn covers!!!

Benjamin H said...

Hey Travis!
Would this print be the full wrap around dust jacket, text and all? Or just the front? Front, spine and back without flaps? I'm curious what you're interested in! It MIGHT be possible.

An idea that I'm looking into is making dust jackets for the Softcovers. I don't think the spine could use the DC archive parody format (too small) but the cover would have the parody layout. Probably with a silver triangle instead of gold.

Would there be interest in a dust jacket covered Softcover signed by Dave? At a $30-35 price point?

-Benjamin Hobbs