Tuesday 5 October 2021

VARK-tober is comin'

Hi, Everybody!

From the Fax Machine:



From the Desk of Eddie Khanna:
Hey Matt, just to let you know, the CEREBUS Guide to Self-Publishing is now available for digital download on CDL.
-Eddie
 $20 (Canadian) (I think.)

From the fevered imaginings of Manly Matt Dow:
So, I'm declaring the month to be VARK-tober.

What that means is more substantial posts (I hope.)
But, if you're the artistic type, and wanna draw Cerebus stuff and need a list, here ya go:
Go nuts!

From the "OH CRAP IT'S THE FIRST THURSDAY OF THE MONTH!" Dept.
Dave's calling on Thursday, get your questions to momentofcerebus@gmail.com (I bet we're mostly gonna be talking about Jeff Seiler...)
________________________
And I'm selling *signed* Cerebus in Hell? books. That I worked on, so signed by "Manly" Matt Dow. Not the other guys, unless you want me to forge their names... (which I will, for an extra two bucks...)

And you get in on The Little Orphan Aardvark Secret Society:
This ad RAISES more questions than it answers...

If you're going route one, here's where you can get your hands on Ovaltine. (But FIFTY proofs of purchase will set you back like five HUNDRED bucks... Sam is...actually much cheaper... Jesus, what the hell is wrong with you Jeff?)

Easier to buy a four dollar comic from me. But hey, I'm not your mother. Do it how you want...

(Now, do I WARN Dave that people are gonna be sending him Ovaltine proofs of purchase, or let it be one of those terrible surprises...)
________________________
Speaking of Cerebus in Hell?:
________________________
Get that sweet, sweet Gerhard art, Greg Hyland's Monster Atlas Volume 2 part 3. 
________________________
Heritage, is auctioning off all sorts of goodies, including the original art to the Cerebus #2 covers (5 of them,) and the NEW Cerebus #1 (just 1 of them.) 
________________________
And your friend and mine, Sean Michael Robinson has made an album
https://seanmichaelrobinson.bandcamp.com/releases
https://music.apple.com/us/album/mismenagerie/1586540064...
________________________
Up to 35% off site-wide:
October 13 – 17
October 27 – 31
Tell your fans! Remind them that everything will be up to 35% off -- that means $13 tees, $20 phone cases, $30 hoodies, and way more!

Next Time: Hobbs announces HIS Vark-tober! (It's just the Unbeddable Vark over and over again...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simsbury? Cerebus back from the dead? I guess we'll see, eh?

Sometimes I don't know what to make of any of this.

cheers,

A Fake Name