Saturday 14 June 2014

A Call To Arms!

Hi Everyone,
I had to fax Dave Sim today to tell him that my work commitments (and stress levels) have suddenly increased, and that my available time to devote to 'A Moment Of Cerebus' is going to be very limited over the next couple of months. Dave is keen to keep AMOC running and so I'd like to invite you all  to participate / contribute to keep AMOC afloat.

I've always found that thinking up ideas for posts to be the time-sucking element of AMOC, but I could probably still manage to co-ordinate the mechanics of posting onto AMOC if its just a matter of copy/pasting stuff into Blogger.

So... if you are willing and able:
  • Send in 'one post per email' (ie text and one image), so that I can just copy it into Blogger without much thought.
  • Posts with multiple images will probably go to the back of the queue.
  • Images run on the site at 650 pixels wide, but if you send them over bigger, that's no problem as I can always resize/optimise them.
  • Send all ideas to: momentofcerebus [at] gmail [dot] com
Sincere thanks,
Tim

No comments: