Tuesday 25 February 2020

"Walls, streets, buildings. It's definitely a city."

Hi, Everybody!

Green Dante/Green Virgil! Final order cut-off is Thursday(?), so get your orders in.

Vark Wars: Walt's Empire Strikes Back! Buy five, I got kids to feed.

And there is more High Society than you can shake a baby at.

Also and: This.

Then:





(I know, I know, I said yesterday that I was gonna run a Please Hold transcript. Well, I decided that's more of a Saturday kind of thing.)

((Also, I think these are posts are some of the best advertisements for the new High Society printings. These images are scaled to 640 pixels wide (when I took this gig, Tim gave me the rules that images should be 650 pixels wide, but that looks a tad too wide before I post, so I cut it down to 640,) and reduced to 80% quality (another rule Tim gave. Lowering the quality reduces download time. That's why these posts only have six pages. Tim's rule was no more than six images per post (I break that rule alot...) to get the pages to load faster.) and they still look fantastic. Imagine how good they look at 100% quality and double the width...))

(((And yes, I'm breaking MY Sotto Voce rule (the idea being, that the pages are just presented with out comment, letting Dave (and Ger were applicable)'s work speak for itself.) But, hey, they're MY rules... It's Good to be the King.)))

((((And since I'm breaking my fourth wall... when I was a kid, I used to have a reoccurring dream where I would jump out of bed, run down the stairs at my house, jumping the steps six at a time, and when I got to the bottom, I'd repeat the process over and over again. One night I must have gone down the stairs in my dream fifty times. And I had this dream on multiple occasions. I felt like Cerebus looks in that last panel of page 62.))))

Next Time: Hobbs tells you ALL about this reoccurring dream HE had where he was Falling down a hole, Speeding through a tunnel, Spelunking in a cave, Flowing down a drain, Hurtling down a mine shaft, Watering the lawn, Shooting Roman candles, Watching Old Faithful, Putting out a fire, Filling up a gas tank, Oh what did it mean?

No comments: