Tuesday 8 January 2013

Gerhard's Photo: Meanwhile, Back In Canada...

GERHARD:
Jeff Tundis had posted a bunch of my old photos on his Art of Gerhard website quite a while ago. I've just started going through my old photos again and here are a few that aren't on his website. 
 
Dave gets behind the kit in the jam room and lets loose. He wisely decides to stick with writing and drawing.

I show off my amazing athletic skills and grace. This was taken just before I posed for the "When you know what it means to be Gerhard" back cover which has already appeared on this blog.

I start to realize that I may have a drinking problem (or a problem drinking).

Best.    Balloon.   Ever.

Gerhard provided background art to Dave Sim's cast of Cerebus characters between issue #65 (August 1984) and #300 (March 2004) - contributing to over 4,700 pages of comic art, as well as numerous Cerebus covers and illustrations. Keep up to date on all of Gerhard's current projects at his blog and website, including details of his new book, The Wish.

No comments: