Tuesday 7 April 2020

HOLY CATS! It's the last of the Please Hold For Dave Sim videos for April 2020!

Hi, Everybody!

Got an email from A-V central:

ATTRACTIVE COUSINS #1 IS NOW AVAILABLE TO ORDER FROM DIAMOND!

ALSO VARK WARS: WALT'S EMPIRE STRIKES BACK #1 IS STILL AVAILABLE TO ORDER!

DIAMOND HAS EXTENDED THE CUT OFF ORDER TIME TO APR 10!! ORDER NOW!!
So, now you know.

And now, the end of the April Please Hold For Dave Sim click here for the first eight parts.

Still talking about David Johnson(?)'s question/comment from Part eight.

Part nine.




Alright, that only took WAY TOO LONG.

Hopefully, next month's won't be this crazy.

ANNNNNDD, Dave fax this:




So, there ya go. (If you're into this sort of thing.)

Next Time: Super-Cerebus VS COVID-19? Maaaayyybbeeeee!

3 comments:

Jeff said...

As a psychologist, I would say that Dave's recommendation to read John's gospel aloud is solid advice because it combines two styles of learning. And, of course, *learning* John's gospel is edifying.

Brian West said...

Maybe Jeff is joking there, and I only speak for myself here when I type this, but I too have found reading The Gospel according to John aloud at one sitting edifying as well. Compelled by Dave's "What the Word of God actually says" argument with regard to reading Scripture I took the plunge and bought my own copy of the Interlinear last year; and I must say that reading aloud that translation of John's Gospel, straight thru, with very little interruption, does clear out the cobwebs for me whenever I commit myself to that activity.

Again, I only speak for myself.

Thank you, Matt for sharing Dave's plans for Easter and Passover.

-- Someone who is into "that sort of thing."

David Johnson said...

Peace,

Thanks Matt for the newest Please Hold for Dave Sim. Concerning, my questions to him, thank you for summing them up for him. My thoughts are this. Yes, I'm the same David Johnson. But, no, I've often not given my total David Johnson countenance to all of you. I apologise for that.

Yet, Dave is correct. There is another David Johnson in Evansville, IN. I've heard of 2 or 3 of them, who have been in the news for bad things. I don't know how he knew about that or if he meant that he had written to him before. Or, if Dave was making an analogy between my bad choices and my good ones, when writing to him before as I said above. Me, I say good and evil between Jesus and Satan is at work there. Thank you Matt and Dave. It helps me put Christ first and not to be not myself in him totally.

One thing is needful. Thank you all.

Sincerely,