Thursday 16 April 2020

Team Digital Cerebus looking for Kindle readers!

Sean Michael Robinson:



Well, hello AMOCers! Long time no type!

I'm writing today to let you know that we're looking for a few Cerebus enthusiasts who —

1. Like/enjoy digital comics!

2. Own a Kindle or similar device! [Jay clarifies: "e-ink Kindles [or] the Kindle tablet (iPad app should also work... I think). Having a CMX account with the Cerebus volume to compare might be a plus."]

3. Have a bit of free time

Do you fit the bill? Write to us at cerebusarthunt at gmail dot com and we'll send you an early version of Cerebus Book One, formatted for Kindle! In return, we hope you'll let us know anything and everything that might seem funky about the formatting!

Thanks for your time!

-Sean and Jay

p.s. I have a stack of Art Hunt Certificates on my desk ready to send to Dave next week! (See the top of this post). Do I owe you a certificate? Have I forgotten about you?? I certainly hope not, but if you haven't heard from me regarding an outstanding art hunt certificate, please write to me asap!


No comments: