Friday 24 April 2020

Canadian Price Variants (Dave's Weekly Update #336)

Hi, Everybody!

Heeeeeere's 

Everybody say "Thanks Sean!" for the logo.



Topical Links: https://www.cpvpriceguide.com/
http://www.dougcomicworld.com/
dsulipa@gmail.com
(I already checked, my Spider-Man #233 is a stupid American copy. It's still where I first encountered Cerebus though...)

Also, the New Hottness link: The Strange Death of Alex Raymond.

Old ass crap I feel like I've been Rigmaroling forever:

High Society Red State buttons for sale.
ATTRACTIVE COUSINS #1 IS NOW AVAILABLE TO ORDER FROM DIAMOND! (I think it's still a possibility.)
ALSO VARK WARS: WALT'S EMPIRE STRIKES BACK #1 IS STILL AVAILABLE TO ORDER! (maybe.)
High Society: Red State ORDER CODE MAR201420 , Blue State ORDER CODE MAR201419, Cerebus ORDER CODE MAR201421, None ORDER CODE MAR201418
Hey look, Dave Sim art for sale.
And coming next month, Dave and Ger art for sale.
And here's yer free CiH?
Next Time: The Unexpected Return of...Aardvark Comment?!?

No comments: