Monday 11 December 2017

Super-rare Cerebus Archives for auction!

Hi, Everybody!

Who's looking for some Cerebus Archive (the comics series)?

Well boy-howdy are you in for a treat,

Check this out!

Numbers 7 & 8, 9 & 10, 14, 15 &16, 17&18.

Good luck!

Thanks to Sean Robinson for the tip.
Do you have a tip/suggestion for A Moment Of Cerebus? Drop a line to momentofcerebus (at) gmail (dot) com and you could have YOUR NAME typed in a small font by Interim Editor Matt Dow (It IS quite the honor...)

Next time: "What am I bid on these old Archie Comics from the late 70s, that have a vague 'wet dog' smell?"


4 comments:

Tim P said...

Hi,

Thanks for posting the link to my auctions.

Much appreciated.

Cheers

Margaret said...

These later ones are hard to find seeing as how they were print on demand. I'd be interested to see what they end up going for.

Travis Pelkie said...

It's momentofcerebus, not with a at the start, sir!

Tim P said...

I remember when they were being originally being released, I'd wait a while so that there were a few in the can so that I could justify the postage from the US to the UK, then when I went to make my order, Comixpress was bust. Surprisingly, their website is still up.