Saturday 27 June 2020

The Vark Wars! All Hail The Vark Wars! *woot* *woot*

Hi, Everybody!

Dave's calling on Thursday, but we're NOT doing Please Hold. Since the only question anybody is gonna send in is "What the hell happened on The Strange Death of Alex Raymond?" we're doing a little something I like to call The Bizarre Autopsy of The Strange Death of Alex Raymond: What Went Wrong, AND HOW!
Here's a little preview for you...

Heritage has the cover for issue #30, and some glamourpuss art too, NEW ADDITION: Strange Death of Alex Raymond preliminary sketches by Dave.

Be sure to order your copies of the newest Cerebus In Hell?: Batvark PENIS! or the "Censored for Grandma" variant: Batvark XXXXX!

Speaking of Cerebus in Hell?, I got my contributor copies of Vark Wars: Walt's Empire Strikes Back:

AND DAVE SIGNED THEM ALL!!!!!!!


Click for bigger


Seen here, the guy who wrote part of the left hand one, and the majority of the right hand one. And his Vark Wars shirt. Because nothing says success like "merch"... 

So I'm selling 'em!

Now, since they're all numbered out of 1860, you can have your pick of numbers, that I got*:
4
5
12-25
27
28
35-37
39-50
52-54
60-63
65-69
74-76
78-80
82-90
96-100
102-104
106
108-110
112 and 113

*Plus I'll sign and personalize your copy, so if you want a number that I don't have, I'll write that on it. I ain't proud. 

So, if you have a Cerebus Archive Number you want, I can put that on there.

I also have, 40 copies of the first Vark Wars, so if you want a copy of that, I got your back.

Just send an email to momentofcerebus@gmail.com, and let me know what you want:
Vark Wars
Walt's Empire Strikes Back
 or both**
How you want it:
unsigned (weirdo) (Vark Wars only)
signed by Dave (Walt's Empire only)
signed by Dave and me (Walt's Empire only)
signed by just me (Vark Wars)
crumbled into a ball and very much UNmint (weirdo...)
And if you want them "Bantha Wrangled" (I was credited on the first one as: "Matt Dow Bantha Wrangler") where I go through and note who wrote what.
 
Everything is shipped bagged and boarded. 

Four bucks US per issue, and I'll let you know how much shipping is (The USPS is such a pain.)

**I only have 40 copies of Vark Wars, so there's only forty sets of both available.

Okay, since I'm done shilling, and this ain't really a Moment,

Here's what Dave had to say about Vark Wars, and why we made a sequel:


 

This is one of my proudest moments (heh.).

Okay, 

Next Time: Oliver.

1 comment:

Brian West said...

Congratulations, Matt!