Saturday 13 June 2020

The Fortuitous Return of Johnny McPhanbot!

Hi, Everybody!

We hold these truths to be self-evident that:
The Indiegogo ends Sunday night, so if you want a Remastered Cerebus #1, there's your FINAL ORDER CUT OFF. 
The newest Cerebus In Hell? The Amicable Spider-Vark is available to order from Diamond. Green Dante/Green Virgil is in stores, and Vark Wars: Walt's Empire Strikes Back should be in stores the last Wednesday of the month. 
Heritage has the cover for issue #30, and some glamourpuss art too.
So, I WAS  gonna post a video review of the Remastered Cerebus #1, but...I got distracted by a new side project and there's no way I'll get it filmed and up today...

Johnny McPhanbot to the rescue!

Dave faxed me:


And Dave's reply:


Okay.

I think today is covered...

What's that?

What's my secret new side project?

Details to follow, once it's done "cooking"...

Next Time: Oliver Simonsen and the Order of the Phoenix

1 comment:

Steve said...


Yeah, I can't think of anything to say to all that either.

Steve