I know, right?
Audio:
You people disgust me.
Video:
Part 1, Michael R, of Easton Pennsylvania sent Dave a letter, which leads us off
Part 2, Dave gets to my actual Faux, and begins to answer the questions it contains (listen, Dave was shotgunning his answers, and I didn't feel like breaking them up into twenty little videos. So he says what he says for the people he answered... Youse guys are smart, you'll figure it out...)
Part 3, Dave continues answering the Faux
Part 4, Dave answers a letter from Al Nickerson
Part 5, well technically, this was the Faux sent up in June, so it shoulda been for Please Hold For Dave Sim 6/2026. Which means I don't have to get it done for today, right? Come on, give your long-suffering Interim Editor a break. I'll get the last bits of video done for tomorrow (and maybe the Audio too...)
Next Time:


No comments:
Post a Comment