Hi, Everybody!
CAN14 and CiH? #s 89&90 and Ninja High School/Cerebus #s 4&5Are NOW LIVE!!! (it's all the same Kickstarter, they're just offering pretty much everything but the kitchen sink...)
________________
The vote for Choose Your Own "Jen"venture (Chapter the first, Chapter the second, & Chapter the third) has DOUBLED...to two. So no CONSIGNED The Strange Death of Alex Raymond pages this week, as a reminder:So, here's the deal. Sean had TWENTY-FOUR SDOAR pages in CONSIGNED (not 21 like he said he was gonna have...). I'ma run three of them today. For every TWENTY-FIVE people who vote for the next chapter of Choose Your Own "Jen"venture (and not anonymously, ya gotta give me a name...even a fake one...), I'll post another page until all twenty-four are posted.
Better luck next time... (I'll write a new chapter between now and next week.)
_________________________________
Anyway, Big Board:
- 136 pages released so far as mocked up and/or drawn by Dave Sim through 7 March 2022
- $22,120.00 raised to date from 429 donations
- $170 away from unlocking page 137.
- If you have not donated, a $5+ donation gets you access to all 136 pages and all future unlocked pages. Donate once or set up monthly donations here https://www.gofundme.com/f/sdoar-2023
- If you have donated, why not donate again! All money goes to Dave Sim to continue his work on The Strange Death of Alex Raymond.
SDOAR GoFundMe -->> https://www.gofundme.com/f/sdoar-2023
![]() |
| An UNREADABLE copy of glamourpuss #10! |
ALL GoFundMe donations of $5, between July 1st, and Halloween (October 31st) gets you in the pot. Every $5 is another entry. On All Hallow's Eve, I'll pick another number, and Jen'll tell me Margaret won again and I'll cry like a bitch turn her in as a witch and collect six dollars from the magistrate. And declare a different winner. I'm sure this won't piss off anybody. (Should have just let me pick #102 Jen...)
___________________
This, then:
This, then:
![]() |
| Gene Colan. Noice. |
![]() |
| That's right folks...this issue of glamourpuss is OFFICIALLY 17 years old. |
![]() |
| (I mean you can certainly try to email Jeff Seiler, but unless you got your email hooked up to an Ouija board, I wouldn't expect an answer...) |
Next Time: Birdsong doesn't work this hard on HIS posts...








No comments:
Post a Comment