And now:
Please Hold For Dave Sim 9/2026 Part 2:
Audio, for those poor poor bastards:
Video:
Part 5, Dave gets to the 6/2026 Faux
Part 6, Dave continues
Part 7, so...Dave didn't send me an audio file that goes before this one, which I explain in the video over the AI generated music I had made for the end credits of the Iguana VS Beer Movie (which doesn't exist, I just had the song made if ever I do do an Iguana VS Beer movie...)
If anybody would like me to post any of the video visuals on the Blog, sound off like ya got a pair...
Kickstarters:
Ben Dunn has a video game
Ben Dunn has a video game
Friend to the Blog, Steve Peters' latest Comicverse book, as Steve himself says:
For Cerebus readers, "Cerberus," our 3-headed, 31st century version of Cerebus, returns and figures prominently in one of our stories; we also have the 2 "Sparkybus" micro-prints that Matt Dow masterminded and Dave Sim signed, plus 3 different variants of "Tails of Sparkybus" that Dave drew stuff for and signed on a tipped-in plate. These are very limited editions and quantities of some are running low, so this could be the last chance to get them.
So get 'em while they're HOT!
Next Time: Now all I have to edit is the Cerebus@50 files and the next round of 82 Tour stuff...

No comments:
Post a Comment