Saturday, 19 September 2026

Cerebus@50 7/31/2026-9/19/2026

Hi, Everybody!

Kickstarters:
There's all sorts of neat little limited add-ons. I'd tell you what they are, but they'll probably be gone before you get there.


For Cerebus readers, "Cerberus," our 3-headed, 31st century version of Cerebus, returns and figures prominently in one of our stories; we also have the 2 "Sparkybus" micro-prints that Matt Dow masterminded and Dave Sim signed, plus 3 different variants of "Tails of Sparkybus" that Dave drew stuff for and signed on a tipped-in plate. These are very limited editions and quantities of some are running low, so this could be the last chance to get them.
So get 'em while they're HOT!
_____________
Dave's CONTINUING the Please PAY For Dave Sim format, if YOU want more '82 Tour Book discussion, go HERE, and pay for "Dave Sim 82 Tour Book". But if YOU'd rather hear more stereotypical Please Hold (*shudder*) "content", go HERE and pay for "Please Hold For Dave Sim". I should be working on the latest '82 Tour stuff, but there's a lot of stuff I have to do besides that...

So, Dave has continued working on his Cerebus@50 logo that you'll probably be seeing all over the place next year:
This is a photocopy (I guess. That's how it's labeled.)
Click to see it in patented "Bigger-Vision"

And apparently "Dave did some inking on the page":

Click to see it in patented "Bigger-Vision"

I took it and did a "clean up" pass:
It's not "Birdsong pretty", but it's not terrible...

Then I tweaked it some more for:
NOT Final (obviously...)

Anyway, all this is the lead-up to Dave's plans for Cerebus@50 (we kinda saw some of this in Please Hold 9/2027 part one)

Can Cerebus Fandom subsidize Michael R's retirement?

Does Zipper even want to give up his fabulous carreer?

Will asking Dave anything about Cerebus@50 add a third option to the Please Hold VS '82 Tour Book deal? 

And when will Cerebus Fandom turn into this:

I guess we'll all find out together...

Next Time: I don't see myself getting anymore videos edited tonight, so...Old Cerebus?

No comments: