Monday, 7 September 2026

Cleaning out the cobwebs...

Hi, Everybody!

As we do:

Mondays! 

I had somebody ask about some of the earlier Monday Reports. I actually have a PDF of all of them. If you're interested in a copy, lemme know at momentofcerebus@gmail.com...
__________________

Dave has had loads and loads of stuff sent to me, including hours of audio.., so I'ma clear that out:


__________________
And:





Speaking of the Santos Sisters, Greg & Fake are going on tour:
I'll be at the Milwaukee stop on the 26th (unless I get forced to do something else...)

Anyway, Dave also sent:
Click for bigger
______________
And:
Click for bigger:







More on this when I get to THAT audio in the pile...
__________________
Quote 
"Hi Matt,

Dave thought these comic strips were funny. He wanted to share this with everyone, you can post these on the website.

Later,
Rolly"

And:
___________

Okay, that's like a week's worth of Moments.

Now to listen to Dave for a week...

Next Time: Choose Your Own "Jen"venture...


No comments: