Monday 30 October 2017

Cerebus Archive Number 7: FLIGHT (issue #1)

CEREBUS No.151 (October, 1991)
FLIGHT issue #1

"What if the Library at Alexandria
had survived into the modern age
and was then purged by The Ultimate
Matriarch? If you think The Iconic Library was just
a library, no big deal, I guess. But, The Iconic Library
was so much more than that, I think."
 ~ Dave Sim


IT FALLS TO CEREBUS FANS TO PRESERVE CEREBUS.
AND, WITH EACH PASSING DAY, THERE ARE FEWER AND FEWER CEREBUS FANS.
YOU CAN ASSIST PRESERVATION BY PLEDGING OR DONATING ON KICKSTARTER.

CEREBUS ARCHIVE NUMBER 7: FLIGHT

KICKSTARTER COMPLAINTS:
call Dave Sim at 519-576-0610

3 comments:

Travis Pelkie said...

I was wondering when there'd be a new one. My wallet feels lighter already!

Lee Thacker said...

Woo-hoo! Great news!

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

We won't be getting my favorite bits though, "The Death of Death." I bet.
Matt Dow