Saturday 16 June 2018

A Moment of Gerhard!

Hi, Everybody!

Late post I know, but I've been busy.

Today: ALL GERHARD!

He checked in at momentofcerebus@gmail.com to say:
Hey Matt,

For your consideration:




Hope you're doing well. Your presence was sorely missed at SPACE.

Best,
Ger


And El Jefe` Seiler send in links to:
These:
Prints 

AND, Ger is the stretch goal for Greg Hyland's new book:
As of this posting, Greg Hyland’s Monster Atlas
is only $182.00 away from its stretch goal
of having my monsters included in the book!
So click HERE and pledge now!
I did! Be like me...

Next Time: Dave and the Genesis Question, part the next. Seven? Eight? Something... 

2 comments:

al roney said...

I bought Gerhard's Harry Potter print for my daughter (and, yes, myself).

She loved it!

Buy it! Frame it! Love it!

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful artwork.

A Fake Name