Tuesday 25 December 2018

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hi, Everybody!

To quote Scrooge: "Merry Christmas!"

Ben Hobbs sent in:
Hey Matt! 

So, I don't know if you have any big plans for AMOC on Christmas, but if you're looking for something to run, here's a Batvark cover parody.  Maybe run it along with Season's Greetings/Happy Holidays/Happy New Years/Merry Christmas/Etc from all of us at AMOC?

Let me know what you think!
I think I don't need to write a post today... Truly it IS a Christmas Miracle!

"Season's Greetings/Happy Holidays/Happy New Years/Merry Christmas/Etc from all of us at AMOC" 
Next Time: Ha! Now Hobbs has to do a post for tomorrow! Me? I'll be out back playing with mofficial Red Ryder carbine action 200-shot-range model air rifle!

1 comment:

Birdsong said...

You’ll shoot your eye out, kid.

Merry Christmas