Tuesday 22 August 2023

SDOAR34: Another Tuesday, Another Late Post, Another Page Unlocked

 "I love Dave's work, want to see his vision continue, and covet some goodies from the man himself. Thanks for everything you have done and will do in your field. I have appreciated it."      - Philip Berkheimer, GoFundMe Donor

Another Tuesday, another unlocked page, another Jen-associated drama.

On the bright side, I'm COVID-free. On the downside, more doctor appointments and x-rays concerning my suspect left shoulder (I was hit by a car in 2012). <sigh>

Short of another unexpected catastrophe, I should get caught up on all SDOAR associated work for next Tuesday -- and have a full breakdown of the Giant-Sized SDOAR Ashcan status for everyone.

Thank you to everyone for bearing with me. Your patience is duly noted and hopefully will be rewarded!

Now let's see what's going on with the ol' tote board!

Just the Facts, Ma'am, aka GFM Tote Board

  • *ONE* new page unlocked since last week
  • $8,693.00 raised from 138 donations (plus $62.08 outside of GoFundMe).
  • 47 new pages released as mocked up by Dave Sim from 11 June to 12 October 2021
  • 68 total pages available on Dropbox, including Dave's 2019 mocked-up pages
  • Only $107.00 away from unlocking page 69
  • If you have not donated >> $5+ donation grants access to all 68 pages and all pages moving forward! 
  • If you have donated (thanks!!) >> GoFundMe does not have an option for monthly subscriptions. So if you want to donate on a monthly basis, please do so as we are nearing the end of month #8.
  • GoFundMe is a dreadful communication platform -- if you haven't heard back from me, gotten access to the new pages, etc., please email me at jen@typingmonkeys.com
SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe -->> https://www.gofundme.com/f/sdoar-2023

SDOAR Pages, Part I

Manly Matt suggested I start sharing some of the pages that have been unlocked as a teaser for those who have not donated yet, so here are the first five pages (two two-page spreads) to get us started. Please note these are *neither* the restored *nor* the remastered pages, just what I cleaned up for Dropbox. Philip R. Frey's cleanup work for the Giant-Size Ashcans is SO much better!

Let me know what you all think!

That's all I got, but don't forget to check out the SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe >> https://www.gofundme.com/f/sdoar-2023 

x

Jen


SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe -->>
 https://www.gofundme.com/f/sdoar-2023 <<-- SDOAR 2023 GoFundMe

No comments: